- the main objective of our company is to fulfil the requirements and the wishes of our customers, it is our number one priority
- maximum customer satisfaction
- provision of complex services of the highest quality while respecting the principles of health and safety and caring for our environment
Improvement of services offered
- every worker is aware of the demands and importance of their activities and is responsible for their quality, safety and ecology by their daily work
- each worker must be professionally qualified and receive the necessary training and education
- we only cooperate with suppliers who are able to meet the requirements we place on quality, safety and ecology within the services we offer
- we strive to establish a lasting, mutually beneficial partnership that stabilizes and positively determines the resulting quality of the services we provide
- every one of our employees is aware of the challenges and the importance of their work and they take responsibility for the quality of service, safety and environment through their everyday actions
- all our employees must be qualified to perform their professional activities and therefore have access to regular training and education
- we cooperate exclusively with suppliers, that are able to meet our high requirements when it comes to quality , safety and ecology of the services we provide.
- we endeavour to form lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships, that stabilise and determine positive results when it comes to quality of our offered services
The policy of quality
- high quality is guaranteed through good work and quality products
- employees’ qualification and professionalism
- we realise that the future of our company depends on good quality of all the production processes
Respect for the customer
- we react to the requirements of our customers immediately and thus deepen our work partnerships
- we keep close relationships with our clients, which allows us to stay flexible in responding to their needs and expectations
- in our company, the customer is always the main evaluator of the quality of our business
- our goal is not merely to attract new customers, but also to keep them happy and to further develop our cooperation
Economy and efficiency
- our priority is to reduce costs and prevent all forms of inefficiency
- Regular evaluation creates a tool for measuring work efficiency
- the basic principles of our employees’ performance are as follows: positive attitude, polite communication and good behaviour at work and elsewhere, high professionalism and qualification, reliability and responsibility
- we motivate our employees to provide quality service through creating opportunities for higher pay rates
- we appreciate our professional and creative employees
- we comply with the applicable environmental legislation and other environmental regulations and requirements
- we reduce costs by saving energy and we use natural resources
- we deal with past environmental burdens
- we rationalise waste management (reuse, recycle…)
- we educate our employees in environmental matters
Health and safety policy
At WTM metal, we consider social responsibility a crucial issue. We are convinced that the corporate culture of a company focused on employees leads to long-term success of the company. Safety and health at work are the core value of our company.
Our commitment to zero health is based on the belief that all accidents and occupational diseases of all employees and contractors can be prevented in the long term by minimizing risks.
In order to continuously improve our results, we implement OSH through appropriate management systems. Their key components are in particular:
Setting clear objectives and related action plans to achieve them.
Ensuring safe and healthy workplaces, safe equipment and safe working practices and habits based on the results of regularly reviewed risk assessments.
Training of employees in health and safety issues. The aim is to instill in employees the right habits and knowledge that will lead to safe performance of their duties.
Regular review and evaluation of the working environment and working practices to ensure their compliance with internal and external regulations and requirements.
Supervision, analysis and comparison of OSH results and procedures against target requirements.
WTM metal rules:
To ensure the safety of our employees and contractors, all persons are obliged to wear the prescribed protective equipment.
In addition, all employees and contractors who work for us must also comply with the following basic rules:
- All PPE required for the job must be properly used.
- Prior to commencing work on the equipment, the equipment must be separated from all energy sources and subsequently checked to ensure that it cannot be started or moved while performing work.
- The guards must be reattached in place before (re) starting the device.
- Access to confined spaces is allowed only to authorized persons with appropriate permission to work with the signature of the responsible superior employee.
In order to learn from all work-related accidents and safety violations and to provide corrective actions, all accidents must be reported and root cause analysis performed.
Any violation of these rules will not be tolerated.
Function and responsibility
WTM metal is responsible for occupational health and safety within their area of responsibility. At the same time, we emphasize the duty of every employee, contractor and visitor to observe the rules of safety at work and thus to ensure their own safety and the safety of co-workers. The issue of occupational safety and health is the most important for me, and I expect the same from everyone else. Only by working together can we achieve our goal of working without harming health.
- Increase and continuously improve the level of occupational health and safety management in order to eliminate potential health threats due to technological processes, technical equipment, human factor and working environment.
- Based on the identified hazards, threats and risks, create working conditions in order to eliminate all adverse risks causing harm.
- In the introduction of new technologies and equipment upgrades, effective means of systematically reduce the sources of health-damaging factors of the working environment.
- Provide training, qualifications and employee awareness, leading to safe work and health protection. Educate to use good and safe working practices.
Long-term goals of OSH
- Increase and continually improve the level of OSH management in order to reduce potential health hazards due to technical equipment, human activities and the working environment.
- Check and require compliance with applicable legal and other regulations to ensure OHS.
- Provide and plan adequate material resources to ensure the safety and health of employees, allocate funds to the OSH policy implementation program.
- Inform employees about the actual state of health and safety at work, especially in the area of workplace risk elimination.
- To enable employees to comment on OSH issues.